E-paithros cluster recognizes that privacy is important to you and wants you to become familiar with how data is collected, processed and disclosed. “Personal Data” is data that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data. Personally identifiable information may include – without limitation – the following:
- Email address
- Your status as a member of an organization
- Your participation in our upcoming events
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data in accordance with EU Regulations for the following reasons:
1. It is necessary for the execution of a contract, in particular, for the fulfillment of our contractual obligations.
2. You have given us your consent. The processing is based on a valid consent, in which you have freely stated that the legality of this processing is based on this consent. For example, we may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of our communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or contacting us.
We will process and maintain your Personal Data for the entire duration of our contractual relationship and for as long as is required to meet our contractual and legal obligations. We will delete your data:
- When this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed,
- Upon request or objection, provided that there are no compelling legal reasons requiring e-paithros cluster to retain this information
- If the data collection was based on your consent, upon revocation of that consent.
RIGHTS TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Data:
- The right of access to your Personal Data. You can request a copy of your data and check for legal processing.
- The right to correct or delete your Personal Data
- The right to object or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, for example when this information is inaccurate or no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected
- The right to data portability, ie to receive a copy of your data in electronic form or to transfer your Personal Data from us to another place.
- The right to object to automated decision making or profiling based on your Personal Data
- Right to withdraw your consent. Any withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the consent-based processing before you withdraw it.
In the event that the user of the Website objects to the processing by e-paithros cluster of his Personal Data or in case he wishes to withdraw his consent (as it would have previously been granted) to such processing, e-paithros cluster will comply with the corresponding instructions for his legal obligations, provided that such instructions are given in writing. Please note that objection or revocation of prior consent will result in e-paithros cluster not being able to achieve the purposes set out in this Policy. It is noted that the withdrawal of consent will be valid only for the future; any processing based on consent remains legal until the moment of its withdrawal. Ε-paithros cluster may continue to process the data even after the withdrawal of consent only to the extent permitted by law, in order to comply with its legal obligations and / or to defend its rights.
In case that a user of the website wishes to exercise any of these rights, e-paithros cluster takes all necessary measures to satisfy the relevant request within the deadlines set by law, informing the visitor / user in writing of his satisfaction or alternatively for the reasons that prevent the exercise of these rights or the satisfaction of such a request.
In order to exercise the above rights, any user of the website can submit a written request to e-paithros cluster at the e-mail: email@example.com.
Ιn addition, any user of the website who objects to the processing of his data by e-paithros cluster, has the right to address a request to the competent supervisory authority (Hellenic Personal Data Protection Authority), which checks written complaints in accordance with the instructions provided in its website (www.dpa.gr ).
- Remember your language and other preferences.
- Make sure you have all the necessary information.
- Track your responses to ads and site or app content for analytical purposes and how many times we send you the same ad.
- To count how many people use the website and how, so that it continues to operate quickly and efficiently.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. We will notify you accordingly when we make changes to this Privacy Statement and modify the revision date.